for indoor or outdoor use with short cable lengths
The SRA2 W is a passive directional wide-band UHF antenna that can be used as a transmitting or receiving antenna for wireless microphones and in-ear monitoring systems. It operates in a frequency range from 500MHz to 865MHz and provides a covering angle of 70° and an antenna gain of 6dB. The SRA2 W is built in a passive technology and requires no powering. It works for short cable lengths up to 10m and supports a professional BNC connector.
The antenna has waterproof construction and can be used for indoor and outdoor applications. With the included universal thread adapter, it can be mounted on floor stands with 3/8" or 5/8" screws.
- Works as transmitting and receiving antenna - a partner for wireless microphones and in-ear monitoring
- Operates in an ultra-wide frequency range - from 500MHz to 865MHz for universal use
- 70° covering angle - to reduce unwanted radio signals
- 6dB antenna gain - for long-distance applications
- Water-resistant construction - to withstand extreme weather conditions