Now users can benefit with reduced running costs and significantly increased lifetime thanks to latest LED backlight technology, which also improves image quality.
The DT-V21G11Z uses a full-HD 1920 x 1080 panel driven by a white LED backlighting. The monitor has a power consumption of 20-30% less when compared with similar monitors using CCFL driven lighting. This increases the monitor's lifetime by up to 300%. Images produced with LED backlighting are smoother and more consistent.
Saving energy not only saves costs but also helps save the environment, since the LED is mercury-free, unlike traditional CCFL backlights.
- Supports 3G-SDI and Dual Link HD-SDI w/embedded audio
- Wide Viewing Angle 178°x 178° IPS Panel
- 1920 x 1080 pixel Full HD resolution
- LED Backlight enables mercury- free, low power consumption operation
- Vector Scope, Waveform
- 11 Marker Functions: area, marker aspect, safety, center and more
- 10bit Color Processing
- Low Latency Circuitry (<1 frame)
- Audio level meter up to 16ch
- 3 level front control (lockable per menu)
- Full vertical screen mode for SD 4:3 signal (switchable)
- 16.7 million display colors
- 1,000:1 contrast ratio
- ITU-709 color space
- 3 external control terminals: MAKE/TRIGGER, RS-232C, & RS-48
- Tally lamp
- LTC & VITC time code support
- 1080/24psf signal compatibility
- Built-In 1W x 1W Speakers (x2)
- Digital Closed Captioning