The developer’s kit consists of a library of faders, knobs, meters, and other on-screen objects used for the creation of custom interface designs using Command Fusion’s iViewer software. Aspen users with a custom-designed interface on the iPad can update any system parameter wirelessly using the touch screen while receiving real-time feedback as to the system’s status.
iViewer 3.3, a free software download released in April and available online the Apple App Store, has already received rave reviews for its ability to transform an iPad into a control interface for home or commercial automated systems where units in the system are addressed via TCP/IP over Ethernet. Developers can use iViewer for free with a single landscape-oriented and a single portrait-oriented page. Multi-page designs require a licensing fee.
- Develop custom control panels on an iPad for ASPEN processors
- Wireless control of any system parameter
- Use iViewer 3.3 free for single page layout
- Multi-page layouts require a modest licensing fee
- Visit the Apple App Store for details on iViewer software