The Christie Mirage DS+8K-J 3-chip DLP® projector offers exceptional image quality and detail in a compact size. With 6800 ANSI (7500 center) lumens for pure presentation power and unsurpassed color accuracy and adjustability, the Christie Mirage J Series platform offers the smallest, high-performance, stereoscopic products on the market. The Christie Mirage J Series delivers visually stunning 3D for home theater and entertainment, museums and education, scientific research, manufacturing, oil and gas exploration and anything else in between. Powered by dual-image processing, the Christie Mirage J Series displays full resolution at a native frame rate up to 120Hz. Two standard Dual-link DVI input cards support 330MHz bandwidth for full resolution. The Christie Mirage J series boasts dual-input 3D.
The Christie Mirage DS+8K-J delivers SXGA+ resolution, high brightness, the highest contrast and most natural, accurate, stable color for advanced 3D performance with reduced overall operation costs. The compact Mirage J Series is easy to set up and configure, yet performs powerfully and flexibly.
- SXGA+ resolution (1400 x 1050)
- 6800 ANSI (7500 center) lumens
- 1.0kW CERMAX® Xenon pre-aligned lamp module for highest image quality
- Up to a full 120Hz native frame rate
- Two standard full 330MHz Dual-link DVI-D input cards
- Variable contrast ratio using electronically an adjustable iris for crisp, detailed images – 1600-2000:1 (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI
- Smallest chassis in its class
- Yellow notch filter (optional)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge blending
- Dust-sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset