Sharp Electronics Corp. - Projectors & Accessories
- Manufacturer's Home
- New Products (3)
- AV Furniture (3)
- Computer Auxiliary Equipment (1)
- Control Panels & Interfaces (2)
- Digital & Streaming Media Distribution Equipment (7)
- Displays & Monitors (59)
- Mounts (13)
- Plates & Panels (1)
- Product Support (4)
- Signal Processing Systems (2)
- See all Products (92)
- See all Case Studies (3)
- See all News (7)
- See all Videos (67)
What's new at Sharp Electronics Corp.
- Sharp Announces Its Latest Line Of Professional LED Displays
- Sharp Launches Its First Professional Grade 4K Ultra HD Display Ultra-slim display is designed for 24/7 operation in commercial installations
- Tech-It-Up - The Sharp® Classroom Technology Challenge Kicks Off
- Crestron RL And Polycom CX8000 To Use Sharp's 80-inch Class AQUOS BOARD Microsoft® Lync Room Systems include Sharp's interactive display with Crestro
- Sharp Empowers Infocomm 2014 Attendees to Collaborate Your Way With New Display Solutions
Through U.S. B2B sales channels, Sharp is one of the top selling brands for Large Format Commercial Displays, has the #1 revenue share for 60”+ Commercial Displays, and is the #1 selling brand for 55”+ Commercial Integrated Touch Displays, according to the Monthly Large Format Commercial Displays Report, January 2015 by DisplaySearch, now part of IHS.
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates, event notifications and promotions from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.