Digital Audio Control Probe
The DCP-1721 is a non-intrusive probe for the quality control of AES-3id or AES3 digital audio.It offers complete real-time measurement and analysis of all relevant signal parameters, as well as flexible alarm thresholds and user-defined profiles.
- Audio signal real-time analysis:Loss of sound/audio silence, Audio limit min and max, Overload, Absence of dynamics, Phase alarm, Stereo width, Audio slicing, Imbalance
- Channel status analysis:Channel use, PCM sample, Emphasis, Locking of source, Sampling frequency, Channel mode, User bits mode, Auxiliary bits use, Word length, Reference signal, Source ID, Destination ID
- AES carrier analysis:No-lock, Bi-phase coding error, Parity error, CRCC, Validity, Sampling frequency
- Extensive profile management
- Audio streaming for low bit rate transmission over IP networks