The Enova® DVX-2150HD 6x3 All-In-One Presentation Switcher is a single, unified audio, video, and control device that replaces the need for numerous individual components and eliminates the integration and reliability challenges that accompany them. The compact 3U Presentation Switcher integrates a variety of different functionality, such as a scaler, analog to digital signal converter, twisted pair transmitter and amplifier with built-in professional grade audio processing into a single box. With AMX-exclusive features, the DVX-2150HD is a simple to install, flexible solution, perfectly suited for smaller conference rooms and classrooms.
The DVX-2150HD includes a long list of features to ensure optimal audio and video quality from virtually any source. The state-of-the-art professional grade audio DSP delivers quality audio throughout a room. The DVX-2150HD's multi-format video inputs support analog and digital signals including HDMI with HDCP sources - all in the same connector. Built-in SmartScale® Technology outputs video that is perfectly scaled for each connected display, eliminating the integration challenges that can occur when sources and displays have different optimal resolutions - making the DVX-2150HD easy to specify, easy to install and easy to use.
The Enova DVX's all-in-one architecture also delivers the lowest Total Cost of Ownership in the industry, thanks to ease of support, maintenance and configuration, as well as reduced hardware and cabling costs.
- The DVX-2150HD is ideal for dramatically simplifying AV control and distribution in small to medium-sized and large conference rooms, boardrooms and classrooms.
- The flexible DVX-2150HD is perfect for any complex collaboration space with a mix of analog and digital sources, multiple displays, or rooms that require support for video conferencing.
- The DVX-2150HD is perfect for any room or facility with space constraints, especially those that lack space in equipment racks
- All-In-One Device - Controller, matrix switcher, scaler, analog to digital converter, amplifier, plus twisted pair distribution and professional-grade audio DSP – all in a space-saving 3U chassis
- Simplicity & Reliability - Replaces the need for numerous individual components and equipment, ensuring high reliability and saving on configuring and programming costs
- Low Total Cost of Ownership - With a consistent platform across a variety of sizes, it is easy to standardize on the the DVX and reduce costs for hardware, training, support, troubleshooting and sparing
- Optimal Video Image Quality Every Time - Exclusive SmartScale™ Technology automatically scales the image to the best resolution and video parameters for each display—even for displays of different information—without manual setup, eliminating the need for costly external scalers
- Crystal Clear Audio - Includes an integrated digital signal processor with advanced capabilities like independent 10-band parametric EQ, independent input gain adjustments and variable compression, allow precision tuning to match unique source and room attributes
- Audio Breakaway – Stereo audio from any analog input or de-embedded from any HDMI input can be broken away from its associated video, processed through the DSP, and switched independently to any analog, HDMI or S/PDIF audio output
- Audio Matrix Switching – Four independently switched and processed audio paths provide four unique volume, EQ, ducking and mixing configurations for perfectly tuned room audio as well as integration with audio/video conferencing, induction loop syst
- Enhanced Microphone Processing – Independent 3-band parametric EQ, compression, gating, auto-ducking, and limiting on each microphone input ensures crystal clear communication
- Matrix Switching - Freely route any input to any or all outputs without blocking - 4x2 video switcher and 6x3 audio switcher with audio breakaway
- AV and Control Over Twisted Pair - Send audio, video, bi-directional control and Ethernet up to 100m over one standard twisted pair cable
- HDMI/HDCP Switching with Simplicity of Analog - End-to-end distribution of HDMI/HDCP without interruption or key constraints using exclusive InstaGate Pro® Technology
- Multi-Format Ports - Built for analog signals - RGBHV, Component, S-Video, and Composite, and digital HDMI/HDCP and DVI signals - all on the same connector
- 3D Support– Pass through latest video formats including 3D and Deep Color
- DXLink™ Twisted Pair Outputs - Send audio, video, bi-directional control, Ethernet and power to DXLink HDMI Receivers up to 100m away over one twisted pair cable - for more details and helpful cabling information, reference the white paper titled Ca
- Saves Energy – Includes features that dramatically reduce energy utilization. Use the interactive DVX Energy Savings Calculator to estimate savings for your particular configuration