The Enova® DVX-2150HD 6x3 All-In-One Presentation Switcher is a single, unified audio, video, and control device that replaces the need for numerous individual components and eliminates the integration and reliability challenges that accompany them. The compact 3U Presentation Switcher integrates a variety of different functionality, such as a scaler, analog to digital signal converter, twisted pair transmitter and amplifier with built-in professional grade audio processing into a single box. With AMX-exclusive features, the DVX-2150HD is a simple to install, flexible solution, perfectly suited for smaller conference rooms and classrooms.
The DVX-2150HD includes a long list of features to ensure optimal audio and video quality from virtually any source. The state-of-the-art professional grade audio DSP delivers quality audio throughout a room. The DVX-2150HD's multi-format video inputs support analog and digital signals including HDMI with HDCP sources - all in the same connector. Built-in SmartScale® Technology outputs video that is perfectly scaled for each connected display, eliminating the integration challenges that can occur when sources and displays have different optimal resolutions - making the DVX-2150HD easy to specify, easy to install and easy to use.
The Enova DVX's all-in-one architecture also delivers the lowest Total Cost of Ownership in the industry, thanks to ease of support, maintenance and configuration, as well as reduced hardware and cabling costs.
The DVX-2150HD is ideal for dramatically simplifying AV control and distribution in small to medium-sized and large conference rooms, boardrooms and classrooms.
- The flexible DVX-2150HD is perfect for any complex collaboration space with a mix of analog and digital sources, multiple displays, or rooms that require support for video conferencing.
- The DVX-2150HD is perfect for any room or facility with space constraints, especially those that lack space in equipment racks.
- AV and Control over Twisted Pair, Fiber or Both – Send audio, video, bi-directional control and Ethernet over twisted pair or fiber cable, or integrate both into the same system
- HDMI/HDCP Switching– End-to-end distribution of HDMI/HDCP without interruption or key constraints using InstaGate Pro® Technology
- Optimal Video Image Quality Every Time – Exclusive SmartScale™ Technology automatically scales the image to the best resolution and video parameters for each display – even for displays of different information without manual setup, eliminating.
- High Speed Digital Switching – 26 Gbps ensures perfect pixel for pixel reproduction of video
- Embedded NetLinx NX Central Control Processor – Allows any connected device to be managed, monitored or controlled
- Unrivaled Network Security – With IPv6 and wired 802.1X for protected network access and user-defined LDAP login group support, the Enova DGX provides rock-solid security
- Integrated Ethernet Switch – Pass Ethernet through the attached DXLink Twisted Pair or Fiber Transmitters and Receivers
- 4K and Ultra high Definition (UHD) Content Ready – Designed to support future resolutions for years to come.
- InstaGate Pro Technology– Easily integrate HDCP into system designs and enjoy hassle-free matrix switching to all compliant displays. No tools, no delays, and no key constraints – it just works
- SmartScale Technology – Automatically responds to the display's declared EDID information and scales the video to the best resolution and video parameters for that display without manual setup; this prevents inferior video quality when sources.
- DXLink Twisted Pair Input and Output Boards – HDCP Compliant boards send audio, video, control, Ethernet and power over one standard twisted pair cable up to 200 m – 100 m to the matrix switcher and 100 m after the matrix switcher, see the Cabling .
- Fiber Your Way – DXLink Fiber boards are available in single mode or multimode; simplex or duplex
- Easily Convert Analog to Digital Signals – Use the Enova DGX Digital Media Switcher in conjunction with DXLink Multi-Format Transmitters (Twisted Pair or Fiber), and easily integrate legacy analog sources and automatically convert their signals.
- Hot Swappable Video Input / Output Boards – Easily add or replace I/O boards at any time after deployment - the system automatically recognizes the new configuration and activates the boards
- Audio Insert / Extract Boards – Add audio from a local source or extract embedded audio and send to a separate audio system to distribute throughout an environment
- 3D Support – Pass through latest video formats including 3D and Deep Color
- Surround Sound Support – Pass through high definition surround sound including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS, and 2-channel through 8-channel L-PCM
- Fully Redundant Power Supplies With Independent Power Paths – Ensures maximum reliability for applications that require 24/7 uptime