Video scaler is a high bandwidth, professional cross converter for analog and DVI formats. The unit has separate analog inputs and outputs via HD-15 and DVI-I connectors respectively. It accommodates resolutions up to WUXGA and 1080p and allows conversion between them as well as between digital and analog. The unit also accepts 480i or 576i YUV interlaced analog component video, such as from a DVD Player for up-conversion.
Advanced features, such as 3-D motion adaptive de-interlacing and 3-D noise reduction, provide extremely high quality signal conversion. An OSD (on ScreenDisplay) menu system makes the 1T-VS-558 easy to set up and control via front panel joystick or by the infrared remote control. An auto adjust button allows for the automatic size and position of the image. DVI inputs and outputs are fully HDCP compliant.
- Cross conversion
- I/O resolutions to WUXGA and 1080p
- I/O formats RGBHV (YPbPr and YUV in only)
- Bi-directional digital-analog conversion
- DVI inputs and outputs are fully HDCP compliant
- 3-D motion adaptive de-interlacing
- 3-D noise reduction
- 3:2 pull-down with 2:2 pull-down recovery
- Auto adjust button for automatic size/position
- Infrared remote control
- Locking DC power supply
- Optional single/dual rackmount kit