The Christie Mirage WU14K-J 3-chip DLP® projector offers exceptional image quality and detail in a compact size. With 12,000 ANSI (13,200 center) lumens for pure presentation power and unsurpassed color accuracy and adjustability, the Christie Mirage J Series platform offers the smallest, high-performance, 3-chip DLP® stereoscopic products on the market. The Christie Mirage J Series delivers visually stunning 3D for home theater and entertainment, museums and education, scientific research, manufacturing, oil and gas exploration and anything else in between. Powered by dual-image processing, the Christie Mirage WU14K-J displays full resolution at a native frame rate up to 120Hz. Two standard Dual-link DVI input cards support 330MHz bandwidth for full resolution. The Christie Mirage WU14K-J boasts dual-input 3D.
The Christie Mirage WU14K-J delivers WUXGA resolution, high brightness, the highest contrast and most natural, accurate, stable color for advanced 3D performance with reduced overall operation costs. The compact Christie Mirage WU14K-J is easy to set up and configure, yet performs powerfully and flexibly.
- WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200)
- 12,000 ANSI (13,200 center) lumens
- 2.0 kW Xenon Bubble pre-aligned lamp module for highest image quality
- Up to a full 120Hz native frame rate
- Two standard full 330MHz Dual-link DVI-D input cards
- Variable contrast ratio using electronically an adjustable iris for crisp, detailed images – 1600-2000:1 (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI
- Smallest chassis in its class
- Yellow notch filter (optional)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge blending
- Dust-sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Liquid cooling allows for operating temperatures up to 104°F (40°C)
- Set-up lights help users to see menu displays in low-light environments