Omnidirectional Handheld Microphone with Carbon Element, Push-to-Talk Switch
The Shure 104C is a small, pressure-actuated, diaphragm-type carbon microphone specially designed for clear, efficient speech reproduction. The 104C fits naturally and comfortably in the hand and retains this feel in hot or cold weather.
- Frequency response from 300 to 4,000Hz, specifically designed for voice communications use
- Small, light and compact case takes minimum space in portable and mobile equipment, fits comfortably and firmly in the hand
- Extremely rugged, high-impact ARMO-DUR case is stronger and lighter than die-cast metal and is comfortable to the touch in hot or cold weather
- Double-pole, single-throw, leaf-type switch designed to stand up under rigorous operating conditions and constant usage
- Long life, rubber-jacketed coil cord