TPControl enables Android™ mobile devices to transform into a fully functional touch panel for controlling AMX system platforms. This easy-to-use application provides real-time, touch control of AV systems, lighting, shades, room temperatures and more. These mobile devices can seamlessly communicate with an AMX control system via 3G, GPRS and EDGE cellular networks, or Wi-Fi, to allow the convenience of remote use. TPControl was created by AMX APP™ (Authorized Product Partner) Touch Panel Control, and is the only Android mobile app for control that AMX supports because it was specifically designed and thoroughly tested for use with AMX equipment.
Use the TPDesign4 application to create the user interface and then use TPTransfer (available as a separate download) for licensing and transferring the TP4 file to the mobile device.
Supported devices include:
- Android Smartphones and Android Tablets with the TPControl application is available for download at Google Play or the AppsLib Marketplace
- NEW! Amazon Kindle Fire which uses the Android Tablet License with the TPControl application is available for download at the Amazon Appstore
- For an up-to-date list of all supported devices
Ideal in residences for wireless control in home theaters and whole home systems and perfect in boardrooms/conference rooms for controlling AV equipment for presentations or training. Use your existing Android device to control your AMX solution and even take control remotely using the cellular network.
- VoiceControl - Using Speech-to-Text and Text-to-Speech functionality within TPControl allows you to talk to your control system and have it talk to you. For example, you say "Turn the entry lights on" and TPControl initiates the command and replies "The entry lights are on" when completed
- AppControl - Launch installed applications directly from TPControl; start an SMS, launch an email client, web pages and much more without leaving the TPControl environment
- Multi-Profiles - Dynamically and instantly change connection profiles such as office or home, connecting seamlessly to different control systems from the same device
- Intercom - Converse from TPControl to devices such as the AMX Metreau Communicator, AMX Intercom enabled touch panels, and other TPControl enabled devices
- TPCLockOut - With TPCLockOut enabled, the "Home", "Back", "Menu/Setting/", and "Search" button functions are restricted, which means that TPControl retains application focus and protects administrative device settings from user access
- TPCloud - Cloud power lets you update TP4 files, change device settings or even apply tokens to TPControl devices, right from the My Account section of the Touch Panel Control website
- eICSP - Encrypt, Verify and secure ICSP data for your local and remote connections
- Additional Features
TPDESIGN Supported Features
Transfer your custom TP4 designs, created using AMX's TPDesign4, to Android™ (utilizing TPTransfer, included).
- Page Flips and Popups
- Multistate Levels/Levels
- Dynamic Images/Scaled Dynamic Images
- Multistate Buttons
- Full Feedback
- Supports multiple ports
- Loopback Port Support for most commands
- Native TP4 File support
- Most G4 commands, as well as legacy G3 commands
- Unitype Fonts
- Font Effects
- Borders - PopUp Show/Hide Effects
- Chameleon Images
- Multiple resolution support (Android™ only)