Fairfield, NJ – Comprehensive Connectivity Company, the tested and trusted connectivity solutions manufacturer to the Pro AV/IT markets for more than 40 years, launches their new CHE-HDBT2010 - Pro AV/IT 4K (18Gbps) HDBaseT™ Extender Kit.
Comprehensive's HDBaseT™ Extender supports 18G Ultra-High-Definition (UHD) 4K@60Hz 2160p and can extend HDMI signals up to 70m (230ft) to a compatible display. This kit is designed to convert a full HDMI signal to a standard HDBaseT™ signal which can be conveniently transmitted over a single Ethernet (Cat5e or higher) cable. It also supports bi-directional POC, so there is no need to run additional power. The kit also includes two IR receivers and two transmitters, allowing for bidirectional infrared control of a connected HDMI source and display.
Features and Benefits
• HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps), HDCP 2.2 and DVI compliant
• Video Resolutions up to 4K@60KHz (YUV 444)
• Bi-Directional POC; either TX or RX is powered by included power supply
• 10-bit HDR pass through
• HDMI High Bit Rate (HBR) audio pass through
• CEC bypass
• LPCM 2CH, Dolby Digital 2/5.1CH, DTS 2/5.1CH
• Transmission Distance (Cat6): 4K60 444 up to 40m, 1080p 60 up to 70m
• Kit includes Transmitter and Receiver
• RoHS Certified
• 2 Year Warranty
About Comprehensive Connectivity
Since 1974, Comprehensive Connectivity has been the Pro A/V and IT industry standard for professional connectivity performance, reliability and value. That’s why millions of Comprehensive connectivity products are in use at stadiums, in broadcast and recording studios, stages, boardrooms, classrooms, government installations and living rooms around the world. Comprehensive Connectivity Company is a division of New Jersey based VCOM International Multimedia Corporation.
Request more information from a dealer near you