This matrix is an 8x8 cross-point 4K switch in a compact 1-RU enclosure. It supports HDMI 1.4b for 3D format and supports deep-color to 12 bits per component (36-bit color routing), supports HDCP, PCM, Dolby, DTS, and HD audio standards. It may be used with any combination of DVI (PC) or HDMI (HDTV) sources and displays.
The matrix switch automatically performs intelligent EDID capability mapping between sinks and sources.
Other features include: PRESET save and recall functions (with user definable PRESET names), HDMI output blanking, HDMI audio extraction and independent routing to SPDIF outputs, ability to extract audio from HDMI outputs, comprehensive front panel controls, RS232 and Telnet control.
The HSM-88-4K Genesis™ Digital matrix is ideal for home theater, conference room, multimedia presentation, digital signage in retail space, and other similar
- Compatible with HDMI version 1.4b (for color-depth and 3D), and DVI
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant
- 4K x 2K@30Hz 4:4:4, 4KX2K@60 4:2:0, 1080P@120Hz, 1080P 3D@60Hz and VGA to WUXGA
- Supports digital video formats in Deep Color 48/36/30/24-bit
- Supports RS232, remote control, on-panel control and TCP/IP Control
- HDMI Audio De-embedding & Independent Routing to SPDIF outputs
- Supports lossless digital audio: both 5.1 and 7.1 LPCM, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- Front panel LCD readout for easy setup and control