The NMX-WP-N2510 Windowing Processor functions with the N-Series family of Video over IP Encoders and Decoders and are capable of handling multiple real-time HD streams with no video input or output connectors – only a single network port. This is a fundamental shift in the way ProAV technologies have traditionally addressed windowing, but one that increases capability and flexibility while reducing installation and support costs.
The N-Series Windowing Processor is a 1RU rack-mount appliance that connects to an SVSI video over ip network and accepts any four video streams as input. Each input can be cropped, scaled, and positioned according to stored presets (such as quad, window-in-window, 3+1, etc) or in any user-defined configuration. The combined output video stream is then routed to one or more displays at HD 1080p or CG 1600×1200 resolution. It functions as a 4×1 windowing processor and can be stacked to give 7×1, 10×1, 13×1, 16×1, or higher capability. A single connection to the network provides access to all available SVSI video streams for window selection and for output of the combined stream.
- Easily retrots to an existing SVSI video network
- Network based four input Digital Windowing Processor
- Accepts up to four independent video streams in addition to user-defined static backgrounds
- Easy-to-use built in web browser interface provides pallets to manipulate each ‘window' stream: Crop, scale and position in seconds
- User-defined and customized window positioning with stored presets
- 4×1 windowing capability with stacking capability
- HD 1080p or CG 1600×1200 resolution output
- Built-in audio matrix switch allows selection of any audio stream for Windowing Processor output