The ATEN CS1924 4-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch provides the latest innovations in desktop KVM switching technology for the increasing demand of higher video quality and transfer speeds on modern computers. The ATEN CS1924 offers an unprecedented performance of delivering 4K resolution, the next generation USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates and enhanced user-friendly operations.
As a KVM switch, the CS1924 allows users to access four DisplayPort computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and monitor console. Doing so with ease, the CS1924 provides three convenient switching methods – using front panel pushbuttons, mouse, or hotkeys for flexible access to any computer connected to the installation.
The unique independent switching feature allows the KVM control to focus on one computer while the USB peripheral focus is on another computer. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub or stand-alone peripheral sharer – such as a print server, modem splitter, etc.
With its rich feature set, the CS1924 is designed to surpass all requirements in graphic design, animation, and video-editing applications. Such as CAD/CAM (computer aided design/manufacturing). The CS1924 allows you to share the audio from each of the connected computers. HD audio transmitted by DisplayPort would offer you a different experience.
- 4-port DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch with USB 3.1 Gen1 hub and 2.1 surround sound audio
- One USB console controls 4 computers and 2 USB peripherals
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and mouse*
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
- Superior video quality – 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) and 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- DisplayPort 1.2 compliant, HDCP compliant
- Supports HD audio through DisplayPort**
- Full bass response for high-quality 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Power On Detection – if a computer is powered off, the CS1924 automatically switches to the next powered-on computer
- Multi-Stream Transport (MST) allows multiple monitors through a single DisplayPort connector***
- Dual-Mode DisplayPort technology (DP++) supports HDMI and DVI signals via an externally powered DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter ****
- Hot pluggable – add or remove computers without powering down the switch
- Keyboard emulation/bypass feature supports most gaming keyboard
- Mouse emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Multi-platform support – Windows, Mac and Linux
- Multilingual keyboard mapping supports English, Japanese, French and German keyboards
- Mac keyboard support and emulation*****
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Firmware upgradeable
- 1. Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.
- 2. HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
- 3. MST requires two monitors capable of DisplayPort 1.2 daisy-chaining, or use of a powered DisplayPort MST Hub. The PC source must be DisplayPort 1.2 compliant.
- A DisplayPort v1.1a display can be the last display in a DisplayPort v1.2 chain.
- 4. Dual-Mode DisplayPort technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups. Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source's DP++ compatibility.
- 5. PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards. Mac keyboards only work with their own operating system.