‘Turn your laptop into a mobile console in a few seconds.’ The CV211 Laptop USB Console Adapter provides a direct Laptop-to-Computer connection for fast and easy remote desktop access with no software to install. High efficiency in a compact design, the CV211 offers bi-directional file transfers, hotkey macros, video recording and screenshots through a USB 2.0 and VGA composite cable.
The innovative virtual media function provides file application, OS patching and software installations, as well as diagnostic testing through the CV211’s intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) which provides easy operation and fast remote access. The GUI console window can be adjusted to the exact size and resolution of the remote computer's desktop by re-sizing the pane automatically; or you can manually adjust the window size as you see fit. This allows you to view the server’s entire desktop without needing to use a scroll bar.
In addition, the unique cable clip design is utilized for easy tidying up of disorganized cables while the CV211 is being used and transported. The CV211 is recommended as a portable direct connect server access troubleshooting device for IT professionals.
- USB Console Adapter for direct Laptop-to-Computer remote access
- Bi-directional file transfers between local and remote computer
- Supports analogue video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Virtual media enables file applications, OS patching, software installation and diagnostic testing
- Video recording and image capture of remote desktop
- Mouse DynaSync™ – automatically synchronizes the local and remote mouse movements
- On-screen keyboard with multi-language support
- Supports hotkey macros
- Desktop scaling – user can adjust the size/resolution of the Remote desktop window by size or ratio
- Supports hot-plugging
- Plug-and-Play – no software to install
- Firmware upgradable
- Unique cable clip design to get cables under control