The IP108-EDU-D Announcement Control System (aka ACS) is the heart of AtlasIED's next-generation GLOBALCOM®.EDU mass communication platform designed for educational institutions. It manages the flow of announcements and messages between network endpoints such as digital communication stations, zone controllers, network power amplifiers, IP-based loudspeakers and other types of IP endpoints. Additionally it serves as a gateway for external I/O devices, VoIP telephone systems and analog audio to be incorporated into the ecosystem.
Each model is 'plug and play' ready with GCK application software installed and ready to be easily configured via an intuitive browser-based interface.
The IP108-EDU-D model has the ability to interface with external systems via eight (8) built-in logic inputs and eight (8) built-in relay outputs as well as two (2) balanced line level audio inputs.
The IP108-EDU-D Series Controllers support VoIP communications with Audio over Ethernet (AoE) functionality using eight digital channels of Dante™ digital audio transport over the same network infrastructure simultaneously. Our VoIP is Wide Area Network (WAN) enabled allowing communication to be routed across an entire enterprise or to another LAN location.
- LDAP (lightweight directory access protocol) and active directory supported
- HDMI or VGA output for built-in visual paging interface capability
- Stores up to 250 hours of pre-recorded .wav message files
- Stores/manages pre-recorded messages in any language
- Model IP108-EDU adds eight (8) record and eight (8) playback channels via CobraNet® interface card
- Low-power processor for high reliability and long life with minimal cooling requirements
- Storage is SSD (Solid State Drive) for higher performance and reliability
- Powered using the included IED1112PSD 12VDC power supply module or the optional IED1112PS rack mount redundant power supply unit
- Fits into one (1) RU of 19" rack space