- Ideal for challenging environments with airborne contaminants.
- Fanless design means silent operation for environments where noise is a concern.
- Integrates into your digital signage system with other iCOMPEL appliances.
- Free updates and no ongoing subscription or licensing fees for lower cost of ownership.
- Appliance is sealed, fanless, and quiet.
- Controllable via a standard Web browser connection.
- Includes free, professionally-designed screen layouts.
- Use across a network to show content.
- Screen content can be updated locally. Instantly add text messages or alerts for an audience.
- Supports HD digital media. Video output to 1920 x 1080 resolution.
- Equipped with HDMI® and DisplayPort video outputs.
- Plays up to two simultaneous videos -- great for showing different videos on a screen.
- Also supports unlimited zones for text and images, and up to 15 zones for HTML.
- Easy to change and alter layouts and graphical effects with drag-and-drop tools.
- Set up multizone layouts with each zone playing different media from its own playlist.
- Simple to stream dynamic RSS feeds from the Internet. Supports XML.
- Rotate screen images for either portrait or landscape orientation.
- Highly secure Linux® based appliance with built-in firewall.
- GPIO external device input capabilities (for motion detectors, sensors, etc.).
- Small form factor with SSD drive. VESA mounts on back of screen.
Ideal for small businesses or industrial settings, the iCOMPEL Q series appliance works right out of the box with all software preinstalled -- and no recurring licensing fees to deal with later. Plus software updates are free for a lower cost of ownership.
Some environments are trickier than others because of airborne particles. The iCOMPEL Q Series appliances are sealed, fanless, and quiet, so they can work in the greasy confines of a quick-service restaurant (QSR) as a menu board or in industrial environments as production systems. They work well in noise-sensitive environments as well, such as museums or theaters.
It's also easy to use, giving you the flexibility to create attention-getting digital signage without a lot of creative or technical know-how. Even better, iCOMPEL is easy to integrate; it won't cause IT and security headaches when added to your ne
- An appliance-based solution that sets up fast with all software preinstalled.
- A high-performing system for high-quality small business signage, plus Wi-Fi connectivity.