Wireless, Real-Time Collaboration
Create, connect and begin true collaboration. Everyone's ideas are just a few clicks away and can be quickly shared with others. Multiple attendees, even remote users, can connect to the main display at the same time.
Connect any device (tablets, laptops, smartphones) via Windows client, Chrome web browser, Apple Airplay and Android/iOS apps.
Touch Interactivity & Whiteboarding
Control and display screens from active users. The whiteboard capability enables users to sketch ideas, annotate and brainstorm on screen. Remote reach through enables you to control your Windows PC directly from the touch screen display.
Connect over a wired, wireless or dual network. It's possible to use both modes at the same time. This enables corporate users to connect through the network and guests to connect wirelessly without compromising network security. An off-line mode enables secure connections without internet access.
An embedded media player provides better A/V quality. Users can upload videos, audio and link to URLs to play media directly.
Use the touch control on your TV or a connected keyboard and mouse to rearrange and reorder active users' screens.
Coalesce fits behind displays, above a projector or on a table. Use your existing infrastructure or deploy it via the built-in wireless access point.
- Up to four users can connect, share and control content from anywhere in the world.
- Connect devices via Windows client, Chrome web browser, Apple Airplay and Android/iOS apps.
- Dual network interfaces lets user connect through the wired network, wireless network or both.
- Combines wireless display, video conferencing and screen mirroring technologies.
- Control your Windows PC directly from your touch screen display using reach through.
- Whiteboard features enables users annotate directly on a shared screen to highlight important points.
- Off-line mode enables users to connect without internet access.