Audience.playback.tv uses the DSX-LE card to display broadcast video output identical to the Audience master system.
Audience.playback.sign uses the computer’s VGA card to display high quality output.
Audience.playback.web is a ‘stand alone’ web system whose content is served to the computer’s browser from a locally installed Apache web server.
- overlapping zones
- alpha blending between overlapping zones
- simultaneous playback of multiple videos
- software decoding of MPEG video files
- 2D and 3D transitions on graphic and video content
- target content between zones
- external device control
- command and control triggering.