The Christie Boxer 4K20, at 20,000 lumens, offers many of the same benefits as the award-winning, full-brightness 30,000 lumen Boxer 4K30.
Rugged and efficient with intelligent design and feedback, Christie Boxer 4K20 future proofs your fleet with considerable brightness and a low cost of ownership. It’s compact and easy to travel.
Featuring four Mercury lamps the Christie Boxer 4K20 provides 1,500 hours of lamp-life to 70% initial brightness. With the added benefits of single-phase power to reduce set-up cost and complexity, built-in warping and blending, omnidirectional installation options, and the widest range of connectivity on the market the Boxer 4K20 is sure to meet all your AV expectations. And with Christie TruLife™ electronics, the Christie Boxer 4K20 joins the Boxer Series family in creating powerful and inspiring visual experiences.
- Native 4K resolution and processing for unmatched and uncompromised performance
- 4K content maintains stunning color reproduction and image quality from input through to screen with Christie TruLife processing
- Light stays on - multi-lamp design gives you confidence that you’ll always have light on your screen
- Stay at full brightness - lamps can be replaced quickly and easily
- Installation freedom - omnidirectional deployment capabilities for projecting images in any position
- Built-in warp and blend functionality with Christie Twist
- Flexible 4K - high bandwidth multi-input card (HBMIC) provides versatile 4K connectivity, with preview capability and fast syncing or switching between inputs as well as direct fiber input, when used with a Christie Link transmitter
- Easy to manage - preview screen for at-a-glance status updates and integrated near field communication (NFC) for lamp information tracking even without AC applied
- Simple to ship and handle