The WU25 is a High-brightness 3DLP laser phosphor projector for large venues and staging events.
Welcome a new workhorse into your stable with the Christie® Crimson WU25 3DLP® laser phosphor projector. Engineered from the ground-up in our word-class North American manufacturing facility, the high-brightness Crimson WU25 has been designed to meet the special demands found in large venues, live events and high-usage environments.
Featuring an IP5X-sealed, solid-state laser light source in a rugged and compact chassis, the Crimson WU25 provides years of reliable and virtually maintenance-free operation. Add to this the enhanced color performance of Christie BoldColor Technology and the ultra-fast processing of Christie TruLife™ electronics and you benefit from a powerful and easy to use projector that will quickly become your go-to solution for demanding, large venue events and applications.
- High-brightness - Up to 25,000 ISO lumens for big, bright images
- Christie BoldColor Technology - Enhanced color performance and saturation over standard laser phosphor projection
- Long-life laser light source - Up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- High-image quality - 3DLP imaging, WUXGA resolution and BoldColor Technology for amazing, true-to-life visuals
- Advanced electronics - Christie TruLife electronics for ultra-fast processing up to 60Hz
- Blend and warp - Christie Twist built-in for quick and easy setup
- Seamless integration - Compatible with Christie Mystique to simplify the design, installation and maintenance of complex setups
- Fully omnidirectional - Unrestricted design and installation flexibility
- ILS lens compatibility - Designed to work with existing Christie M and J Series lenses for added cost savings and versatility
- Full bandwidth point-to-point fiber capabilities supporting up to 40 Gbit/s on a single cable with Christie Link