rAVe Best of Infocomm 2014
In today’s collaborative classrooms and meeting rooms, interaction between a projected image, speaker, and audience enriches presentations and empowers learning. When a presenter adds comments, colors, or drawings to an image, the audience needs a clear view of both the image and the additions. Projecting a short throw image on a standard whiteboard—and even on some whiteboards marketed for projection—results in high glare and distracting hot spots.
The new Scribe has a matte surface to maintain the contrast, clarity, and impact of your projected content. With 80% lower gloss than the typical whiteboard, Scribe can maximize your picture quality and interactivity. Choose Scribe: the right tool for your collaboration.
- Magnetic surface allows for multiple uses and attachment of interactive components to the screen.
- Scribe has an 80% lower gloss rating than traditional whiteboards.
- Low profile black bezel frame eliminates large unwanted borders.
- Easy flush wall mounting with sliding brackets, integrated in the back of the frame, allow you to easily find secure mounting points.
- Any dry erase marker can be used, but Scribe ships with eraser, dry erase markers, and a liquid cleaner, for your convenience. (Permanent markers cannot be used.)
- Four sizes to fit your projector’s native resolution
- Custom sizes not available at this time.