Red and blue lasers provide superior color, brightness and longevity.
The new EK-815U WUXGA (1920x1200) Laser Projector. Featuring 8,500 Lumen brightness, a 100,000:1 contrast ratio, and the superior color performance resulting from the use of both blue and red lasers, the EK-815U supports versatile LAN control and carries the added benefit of an IP6X Dust Ingress Test rating for long-term reliability. The result is a projector that delivers superior brightness and clarity in a cost-effective package that redefines value for professional large venue installations and rentals.
Among the numerous features, the new EK-815U Laser Projector delivers stunningly vivid colors because of its use of both blue and red lasers. Compared to more traditional laser-based projection systems that incorporate a blue laser only, the addition of the red laser results in greater brightness (8500 Lumen with a 16:10 aspect ratio), a higher red color ratio without diminishing either blue or green performance, and increased Gamut Area Ratio performance. Given that laser technology is less fragile than traditional lamp-based systems and offers nearly instant on/off performance, the capabilities of the new EK-815U make this projector an exceptional choice for applications where superior image quality is essential.
The new Eiki EK-815U Laser Projector provides a wealth of connectivity options that result in greater flexibility in terms of both signal access and control. For access on a LAN (Local Area Network), these systems provide RJ-45 connectors for both HDBaseT and Ethernet. The projector also provides support for RS-232 control as well as an input for a dedicated wired IR (infrared) remote. Equally notable, the projectors include a USB Type A connector-enabling them to operate over the network using a Wi-Fi dongle. Additional connectivity for the Eiki EK-815U includes both HDMI™ input and output, HD-SDI, a DVI-D connector, and VGA I/O.
Of particular note, the new Eiki EK-815U Laser Projector caries an IP6X Dust Ingress Test rating. Given that many projectors are suspended, for example, from the ceiling and, as a result, are difficult to access for regular cleaning, the projectors’ dust-free rating ensures they will deliver exceptional performance and equally impressive long-term reliability.
- Superior color performance
- Supports versatile LAN control
- Delivers superior brightness and clarity
- IP6X Dust Ingress Test rating for long-term reliability
- Suitable for professional large venue installations and rentals
- Delivers stunningly vivid colors because of its use of both blue and red lasers
- Provides support for RS-232 control as well as an input for a dedicated wired IR (infrared) remote
- Include a USB Type A connector-enabling them to operate over the network using a Wi-Fi dongle
- Additional connectivity for the Eiki EK-815U includes both HDMI™ input and output, HD-SDI, a DVI-D connector and VGA I/O