The AudioLink 2 mode is a 2 channel (95KHz or 250KHz)wideband IR penant style receiver. This receiver provides clear, distinct sound when used in conjunction with any wideband(95KHz or 250KHz)infrared transmitting system.
This style reciever is worn around the neck so it is hands free.
Can be use with various earphones, hearing aids, neck loops or cochlear implant couplings.
Tone and volume controls.
Opperates for 170 hours with alkaline batteries.
Power Supply :
2 AAA (UM-4) batteries
<3 % (@ 1kHZ)
Operating Time :
170 hrs. Alkaline batteries
Reception Frequency :
95 kHZ wideband (when set to 95)
2.7 x 2.5 x .9 in
35 hrs NiMH batteries
250 kHZ wideband (when set to 250)
Audio. Freq. responce :
100 - 10,000 Hz (+/- 3dB)
Max. power :
overall length :
3.5 mm TRS (configured for RT)
Screen size :
70 x 65 x 22 mm
Maximum load protection :
- AudioLink-II 3 mode IR stetho receiver; 95KHz/250KHz/stereo
IRT110M (series 2)
- AudioLink-PRO medium area frequency agile IR modulator/emitter 95KHz; 250KHz; 2.3MHz; 2.8MHz
- AudioLink-PRO frequency agile medium-large area IR modulator-emitter; 95KHz or 250KHz(7500sf); 2.3MHz or 2.8MHz(5000sf)
- AudioLink-PRO medium-large area IR expansion emitter; Low band (7500sf); High band(5000sf)
- AudioLink "Compact" 95KHz mono IR transmitter (750sf)
Someone will be in touch with you shortly.
Enhanced Listening Technologies Corp. 3018 Ambrose Avenue Nashville, TN 37207 United States (615)727-0560 www.eltgroup.com