The Fusion Catalyst family of display wall processors ushers in a new era of performance and flexibility for collaborative visualization applications. Employing cutting edge, second generation PCI Express technology, Fusion Catalyst processors offer up to an astonishing 320 Gbps of bandwidth. That's enough bandwidth to carry multiple 1080p video signals at a full 60 frames per second, drive HD displays at a full 32 bits per pixel, and support virtually any configuration requirement.
Remember to bring your applications, because Fusion Catalyst is not just a display wall processor, it's also a PC with Intel CPUs and Windows 7. Run mission-critical applications, access data through the network, engage the information, and collaborate on a wall-sized desktop.Power and Flexibility
The Fusion Catalyst 8000, Fusion Catalyst 4000 and Fusion Catalyst 1000 are built to order in Jupiter's ISO 9001:2008-registered US factory to meet the specific requirements of each customer, depending on model:Up to 160 graphics outputs
Up to 158 DVI, HD, or RGB inputs
Up to 504 video inputs
Up to 192 HD or SD streaming video inputs
Up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports
The Fusion Catalyst 8000 and 4000 models come standard with Dual Quad Core Xeon CPUs, 8GB of RAM and a DVD-RW/CD-RW drive. The Fusion Catalyst 8000 ships with two hot-swappable 256GB solid state drives (SSD) and the Fusion Catalyst 4000 ships with two hot-swap 500 GB hard disk drives.
The Fusion Catalyst 1000 features a Core 2 Duo CPU, 4GB RAM, one removable 500GB hard disk drive, and a DVD-RW/CD-RW drive.
- Each 4RU rack-mountable Fusion Catalyst 8000 CPU can support up to 4 Fusion Catalyst 8000 Switch Fabric Chassis, for a total of 80 PCI Express 2.0 4-lane slots
- At a full 80 slots, the Fusion Catalyst 8000 can support up to 120 outputs at 2560x1600 pixels at 32 bits. Each Dual DVI-I Output Card has 256MB of onboard graphics memory for flawless image quality.
- With optional Dual-Link DVI-I Input Cards, Fusion Catalyst 8000 can support up to 100 DVI, progressive scan component HD, or analog RGB inputs. Up to 400 video inputs can be accommodated using optional Octal SD Video Input Cards.
- With optional Quad HD Decoder Cards, Fusion Catalyst 8000 can support up to 160 HD or SD streams in MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MJPEG, and H.264 formats. Most popular IP cameras and encoders are supported, as are desktop PC streams with real-time updates.
- Optional CatalystLink™ cards support PixelNet® HD-SDI and DVI Input Nodes with remote KM capability.