This RFB9 Series Floor Box is excellent solution for providing power, communications, and audio/video services to above grade and on-grade floors, in open space areas. The RFB9 cover assemblies are UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for tile, terrazzo, carpet and wood covered concrete floors. Also through the use of the RFB119-PAN assembly, the RFB9 series floor boxes can be installed in polished concrete and terrazzo floor applications. The RFB9 Series have many unique applications, some of which are schools, auditoriums, convention center ballrooms, exhibition halls, and institutional facilities.
- TopGuard Protection
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards for tile, terrazzo, carpet, and wood covered concrete floors
- Heavy Duty Cover Assembly will accept loads up to 3,000 lbs
- RFB9 has 9 gangs to accept both power, communication and audio/video devices
- Lightweight slab on-grade version
- Accepts standard industry sized device plates and industry standard sectional device plates
- Multiple trade size knockouts from 3/4" to 1 1/4"
- Datacom connectivity options
- Accepts a wide variety of Extron Architectural Series video and audio products including computer video interfaces, twisted pair transceivers, and modular A/V connector plates