The narrow design of the 22" wide MRK gangable rack enclosure lends itself well to large-scale, multi-bay jobs. The MRK should be used when multiple racks need to be joined, or when open sides are desirable for easy access to cables and components. The slim, space-saving design is ideal whenever floor space is a consideration.
A standard, locking rear door incorporates a spring-loaded latch to keep the door closed and prevent tampering.
- Fully welded construction provides a 2,500 lb. weight capacity
- 1/8” thick structural steel internal braces
- 22” OD width with multiple depths available
- 1/2”, 3/4”, 1” & 1-1/2” electrical knockouts on split rear plates top & bottom, easily removable for cable pass-through, top plates additionally include UHF/VHF knockouts
- Two wide pairs of 11-gauge, 10-32 threaded rackrail with numbered rackspace increments
- Keylocked solid rear door standard, optional vented rear door available
- Optional solid, fully vented, plexi and vented plexi front doors available
- Open top with configurable top panel options
- Durable black textured powder coat finish
- Seismic certified (when used with MRK-Z4 option) with an Ip value of 1.5
- OSHPD approved for use in California healthcare facilities
- UL Listed in the US and Canada