The One Systems 106/STH is a 6.5-inch two-way direct weather speaker designed for inland environments outdoors or for general-purpose indoor applications. The 106/STH provides beautifully detailed sound quality, installation flexibility and long useful life.
The 106/STH's broad coverage pattern of 110 x 70-degrees makes it ideal for use in short-throw or near field applications. The 106/STH delivers superb intelligibility, outstanding dynamics and extended bandwidth. The 106/STH utilizes stainless steel rigging points that provide long-term safety and permit use with One Systems suspension hardware such as the PM2/M pole mount or PT-10/M pan / tilt brackets. The speaker's included U-Bracket and grille are made of structural steel covered with a highly durable, dual-layer, zinc-rich powder coat.
The 106/STH is installer configurable for Hi-Z or Lo-Z operation. The Hi-Z mode features a wide bandwidth autoformer that provides taps of 50, 25 and 12.5 watts at 70.7 or 100 volts. The Lo-Z impedance is 8 ohms. The dual input configuration uses no switches that could limit system reliability.
The 106/STH's enclosure is injection-molded of a high impact copolymer material that exhibits superior weather resistance and can handle extended UV exposure. The 106/STH features a three-layer "rain shield" grille and is equipped with an input weather cover with a waterproof gland nut. The system's ingress protection is rated at IP 56.
Wit its unbeatable blend of excellent performance, flexibility and proven weatherproofing, the 106/STH is a sold value.
- Direct weather capable, compact 6.5-inch two-way speaker system
- 80 watts continuous, 240 watts peak power handling
- 110 x 70-degree horn driven by small-format neodymium compression driver
- Installer configurable for 8-ohm or 70.7 / 100-volt operation using separate input barrier strips without relaibility-compromising switches
- Selectable for 70.7 or 100-volt operation with taps at 50, 25 and 12.5 watts
- Stainless steel rigging points provide long life and safety plus allow use of One Systems' pole mount and pan / tilt brackets
- Includes structural steel U-Bracket with dual-layer zinc-rich powder coating
- No performance-degrading passive protection devices used, improving transients and dynamics
- IP 56 ingress protection / direct weather rating
- Input weather cover with IP 68-rated gland nut
- Gray finish (paintable)