The P.Audio XT-15A-SUB is a powered 15-inch subwoofer system featuring a dual-channel amplifier - One amp channel powers its 15-inch woofer and its other amp channel powers the 3Line-C or other passive speakers. The XT-15A-SUB also features a powerful DSP section that provides switch selectable presets for the 3Line-C or other speakers, plus all its performance parameters, including EQ, input / output delays and dynamics processing can be controlled in real-time via RS485 on a PC. The XT-15-Sub's DSP section also features the capability to save custom created system EQ and processing settings.The XT-15A-SUB's enclosure is made of strong 13-ply birch plywood covered in a scratch-resistant polyurea coating. It is equipped with comfortable recessed handles and has an M20-sized screw-on pole mount socket. The XT-15A-SUB provides solid bass output and can deliver 130 dB of output capability. The XT-15A-Sub's power, sound and flexibility make it a solid subwoofer value.
- Powered 15-inch subwoofer with 1,000 watts peak LF to power itself and 1,000 watts peak HF output to power other passive speakers
- Powerful DSP provides factory presets for the 3Line-C, other XT Series models and other speakers
- DSP parameters can be edited, controlled and monitored via PC providing access to delays, EQ and dynamics processing among others
- Heavily-braced 13-ply birch plywood enclosure equipped with metal M20 screw-on pole mount
- 15-inch woofer equipped with 3-inch voice coil provides usable response to 40 Hz
- Built in European-designed amplifiers and DSP provide 130 dB peak output capability