The Optoma X515 is a professional installation projector, ideal for corporate environments, house of worship and Pro-AV installs. The X515 provides accurate colors and powerful contrast for dark and white images. This projector is also furnished with advanced features to facilitate a quick installation.
The X515 includes four corner correction (ideal for image stacking or uneven walls), Horizontal and Vertical lens shift and Keystone together with x1.8 zoom ratio, allowing for a quick setup and easy usability from any angle.
Equipped with a variety of inputs, including HDMI built-in MHL technology, allows you to connect to a wide variety of HD devices to easily display your content. In addition, the environmentally friendly X515 has energy saving features including Eco+ lamp power management, <0.5W standby mode and auto power off, saving you both time and money by prolonging your lamp life.
Add more depth to your image with a high contrast projector; with brighter whites and ultra-rich blacks, images come alive and text appears crisp and clear - ideal for business and education applications.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images.
The built-in speaker offers excellent audio support. Easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
- Geometry correction - 4 corner
- x1.8 Zoom with vertical and horizontal lens shift
- Horizontal and Vertical Keystone
- 6500 lumens XGA DLP projector
- Full control over LAN and RS-232 using Crestron, Extron IP Link, PJ Link, and Telnet
- Reduce the number of lamp changes with long lamp life
- Wide range of options you can remotely control and monitor the projector
- Using the compatible RoomView® software you can power on/off, monitor, manage and control up to 250 projectors at the same time from any computer
- Schedule the projectors to power on/off
- Control and alter the projector settings using the simple web browser
- Emergency text broadcast capabilities for urgent or important announcements
- Automatically receive email updates for lamp maintenance