PowerCon is lockable 3 pole equipment (AC) connector with contacts for line, neutral, and premating safety grounds. It is rated at 20A/250Vac. Color coded for easy identification, PowerCon offers power-in (blue) and power-out (gray) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of intermating. The cable is a 300V 12 AWG UL Listed 3 Conductor oil resistant Thermoset jacketed heavy duty black power Cord. Professionally assembled in our in-house cable shop for powering various gear that utilizes the Neutrik PowerCon connector. The PowerCON is a connector without breaking capacity, i.e. the PowerCON should not be connected or disconnected under load or live. Common lengths (in feet) available are 3, 6, 10, 12, 15, 18, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 75 and 100.
- (3) 12 gauge conductors
- 90°C UL/CSA type SJ/SJOOW, 300V wire is sunlight, water, oil and weather resistant
- Oil resistant Thermoset black CPE jacket is flexible yet durable
- Bare annealed copper conductors
- Available in combinations of Neutrik Powercon to Powercon, Powercon to male edison, or Powercon to female edison
- Individually tested for performance and quality