The FLX UC 1500 is the latest member of Revolabs' Award-Winning FLX™ conference phone family. Using the same superior audio technology as the FLX UC 500 USB conference phone and the FLX UC 1000 USB & IP conference phones, it supports USB audio for softphone calls and SIP telephony for all market leading IP PBXs. The FLX UC 1500 also features call bridging between VoIP and USB calls.
Two optional directional microphones extend the audio pickup for conference rooms of up to 18 people, making it a convenient solution for larger meeting spaces.
Larger conference rooms in the enterprise require additional microphones at the ends of the table to ensure quality call performance. Current solutions for this scenario involve connecting multiple units for additional speaker output and microphone input, which increases the overall system footprint for a minor improvement in audio quality.
In addition, the FLX UC 1500 easily integrates with your choice of 3rd party PC applications for collaboration and conferencing. A key benefit of this integration is that the FLX UC 1500 is capable of bridging VoIP Calls and calls via 3rd party softphone applications – allowing your team to communicate using the best medium for collaboration.
Bridges IP and USB Phone Calls
Unified Communication for larger conference spaces
1 Base Unit
1 Dialer Unit
1 USB Cable, 6.56ft (2.0m)
1 Ethernet Cable, 25ft (7.62m)
2 Directional Extension Microphones
Quick Start Guide
- Directional extension microphones (2 optional) for audio capture in larger conference rooms
- High fidelity and full-duplex audio for authentic sound with tweeter and mid-woofer elements
- Four corner microphones for 360° audio coverage
- SIP support for IP PBX’sand cloud or on-premise environments
- Call bridging between VoIP and USB calls
- Fully integrated Echo Cancellationfor clear conference calls
- Enables Truly Unified Communications by supporting both USB audio and SIP telephony:
- Connect to IP telephone systems and softphone applications such as Skype™, Microsoft Lync™, IBM Sametime®, WebEx™, and more
- Perfect for VoIP and BYOD (bring-your-own-device) environments