DXC390 uses a 1/3-inch CCD that outputs 800 lines of resolution and quality video for scientific and industrial applications. The camera takes C-mount and CS-mount lenses. The DXC-390 is a small camera with big camera features. The camera uses an advanced technology digital signal processor that allows sophisticated image controls. Using a C mount lens and providing resolution of 800 TVL and a high S/N ration of 62 dB, this camera is also well-suited for portrait proofing, amusement rides, sports shooting, board rooms, and scientific image capture applications.
- Powerful picture contrast controls produces images with high picture detail
- Color shading compensation allows for verification of color on monitor, useful in microscopy
- Black stretch emphasizes contrast in dark area while black compression enhances or deepens darkness
- Partial enhance allows a particular color to be selected and its hue, saturation and detail to be altered
- RS-232C interface allows for easy control and operation of camera by external computer
- Scene files and user files enables the user to set two custom parameters in the menu for instant recall