The T4 is designed to serve as both the transmitter and repeaters for the I-Caption, D-Scriptive and ShowTrans systems. It transmits cue information from the control station to R4 audio and video hand-held receivers. The fully automated system is designed to display captions, audio description or multilingual commentary to wireless receivers.
The T4 Transmitter when coupled with the R4 Receiver and the CS3 Control Unit will display I-Caption slides of verbatim closed captions or subtitling. The T4 can also trigger playback of prerecorded audio files in mp3 format on the R4 for audio description for the blind or multi-lingual audio commentary.
- Utilizes an innovative 2.4 GHz mesh network specifically designed to work in high traffic radio transmission areas.
- Wireless repeaters can be added as needed
- Covers approximately 200 ft radius in ideal situations
- Strong metal case with EtherCon Connectors makes it extremely durable in harsh environments
- Universal mount allows it to attach to wall, ceiling or microphone stand
- Hardwired transmitter receive RS-485 information and power down a standard CAT5E cable terminated in a EtherCon connector