The N3000 Series extends the reach of SVSi’s Networked AV solutions to the WAN for streaming, video to desktop, digital signage, set-top boxes, or mobile devices applications. Fully integrated with existing Networked AV control options, the N3000 Series delivers the highest quality HD video content at the lowest bandwidth for the most demanding applications. Moving video to or from the Cloud just became a lot easier with the N3000.
The N3000 Series’ H.264 compression engine delivers low-latency 1080p60 video at half the bandwidth of comparable encoders. High profile H.264 encoders output unicast or multicast to one or more N3000 Series decoders with the same seamless switching capability as the N1000 and N2000 lines. Multiple selectable streaming protocols (RTP, RTSP, HTTP Live, and more) allow for software endpoints during video to the desktop applications or third-party hardware endpoints like Roku, Amino, or Google TV. Adjustable bit-rates from 32-Kbps to 10-Mbps give the highest video fidelity at the lowest bandwidths on the market in keeping with SVSi’s commitment to provide unsurpassed Networked AV quality.
- Input and Output Scaling – scaling performed in encoders or decoders for maximum flexibility with legacy sources and displays.
- Analog or digital audio and video inputs.
- Embedded digital and de-embedded analog audio output.
- Power Over Ethernet (POE).
- Multiple TCP/IP control options.
- Adjustable bitrates (32-Kbps to 10-Mbps).
- High Profile H.264 4.2 1080p60 encoding and decoding.
- Fast install with Phoenix connectors for Power, IR, RS232 serial, and analog audio interfaces.
- Pass-through DVI interface allows easy installation with local display such as desktop PC applications.