Foveal Sales - (973) 822-2085
Need to position a camera precisely in the pan and tilt axes?
The the Foveal Fine Adjustment Mount is the answer!
- Fine Adjustment of pan and tilt axes
- Individual axis lock down makes adjustment easier, more precise, and prevents accidental change.
- Sturdy construction.
- The 2-Axis Fine-Adjustment Camera Mount may be supported with the base down or the base up. In either position, the plate the camera attaches to can be either below or above the camera.
- When course adjustments are unlocked, there is sufficient friction to hold the camera in position. Coarse position can be set by hand.
- Fine adjustments are made using a hex wrench, allowing for extremely fine positioning.
- Independent adjustment of each axis means each adjustment does not affect the other.
- All adjustments and locking are made with a single 3/32 inch hex wrench. Reconfiguration is done with a 9/64 inch hex wrench.
- Once the mount is locked, the camera does not move.
- While not as robust as the Rigid Mounts, the Fine-Adjustment Mount will work very well in applications where the mount will not be subjected to extreme disturbances.
- NEED 3-AXES? Something more robust? See the Foveal 3-Axis Rigid Camera Mounts: www.FovealMounts.com