Zero-frame latency for natural, real-time monitoring, communication and collaboration, synchronized across displays.
As part of a Terra solution, the Christie® Terra Transmitter processes audiovisual sources and control signals to deliver uncompressed, zero-frame latency, artifact-free content over 10G networks. The Terra Transmitter supports video resolutions up to 4K@60Hz and accepts multiple content and control connections, including HDMI 2.0, USB, HDCP 2.2, DisplayPort 1.2, serial RS-232, EDID and more. This powerful and flexible component does not require additional devices to process signals.
Featuring front-facing LED indicators, the Terra Transmitter provides quick status reports for increased ease-of-operation, system validation and user-confidence. SDVoE-compliant and supporting a wide range of video formats, the Terra Transmitter functions seamlessly as part of a Christie Terra solution or third-party SDVoE components, displays and devices to create complete AV-over-IP distribution, processing and KVM systems.
- Uncompressed AV processing: 4:4:4 quality maintained from source to display resulting in pixel-perfect, artifact-free, fluid and natural content that is uncompromised
- Video resolution support up to 4K@60Hz: system support for a full range of common video signals, today and into the future
- Complete AV and control connectivity: support includes HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, audio, RS-232, IR control, Gigabit Ethernet and USB
- Zero-frame latency: enables natural, real-time monitoring, communication and collaboration among users as well as simultaneous response and control of all networked devices
- Intelligent EDID and HDCP management: easy management of EDID and HDCP across the entire system to ensure adaptability across multiple sources and displays
- KVM functionality: endpoints can access and control AV sources using keyboard and mouse interfaces
- Supports high dynamic range (HDR) and deep color: capable of maintaining enhanced image information without compromise
- Serial RS-232 and IR bidirectional control: easily integrate control into the system reducing the need for additional devices
- Broad audio format support: interfaces, processes and transports a wide range of audio formats to support compatibility with the destination device