A space-saving wall, lectern, or tabletop touch screen featuring a clean, contemporary appearance with edge-to-edge glass and advanced high-definition Smart Graphics®. Features onboard voice recognition, web browsing, H.264 streaming video, built-in camera, Rava® SIP Intercom, and PoE network power.
Advanced Touch Screen Control
A Crestron® touch screen offers an ideal user-interface for controlling all the technology in your home, boardroom, classroom, courtroom, or command center. Touch screens simplify and enhance the way you use technology, doing away with those piles of remote controls, cluttered wall switches, disparate smartphone apps, and cryptic computer screens. For controlling audio, video, lighting, shades, HVAC, security, and other systems, Crestron touch screens are fully-customizable with easy-to-use controls and icons, true feedback and real-time status display, live streaming video, voice recognition, web browsing, and a full-featured media player for an enhanced multiroom entertainment experience.
With its clean, contemporary design highlighted by edge-to-edge glass and stunning HD color graphics, the Crestron TSW-1060 touch screen makes an elegant statement on any wall, tabletop, or lectern. Perfectly at home in the most contemporary residence or modern office building, its high-tech good looks underline its power for simplifying everyday tasks and functions throughout any facility.
The TSW-1060 delivers the ultimate touch screen experience in an unobtrusive, space-saving design. It features a brilliant, high-definition 10.1 inch capacitive touch screen display with Smart Graphics® and 5 soft-touch buttons. PoE connectivity and a range of mounting options make installation a breeze for both new and retrofit applications. Additional advanced features include the abilities to control any function using voice commands, view security cameras and other video sources, communicate using built-in video intercom and phone capabilities, manage meeting room scheduling through Crestron Fusion®, browse the Internet, and enjoy full access to your Sonos® Home Sound System.
Crestron touch screens use Smart Graphics to deliver the ultimate user experience and the ultimate value by enabling the creation of dynamically rich user interfaces with incredible efficiency and unparalleled functionality.
- Ultra clean, modern appearance
- Thin profile and compact footprint
- Affordable and easy to install
- 10.1" widescreen active-matrix color display
- 1280 x 800 WXGA display resolution
- Capacitive touch screen technology
- Multi-touch capable
- Smart Graphics® performance
- Backlit soft-touch capacitive buttons
- Any/all button hide feature
- Auto-brightness control
- Voice recognition capability
- H.264 or MJPEG streaming video display
- Built-in 5 MP H.264 IP camera
- Built-in microphone and speakers
- Rava® SIP intercom and phone technology
- Native Sonos® app
- Crestron Fusion® room scheduling
- Built-in PinPoint™ beacon
- Customizable audio feedback
- Built-in web browsing
- On-screen multi-language keyboard
- Customizable screensaver
- Single-wire Ethernet connectivity
- PoE or PoE+ network powered
- US, UK, or European electrical wall box mounting
- Lectern mount over a rectangular cutout
- Retrofit and masonry mounting options available
- Tabletop and swivel mount options available