The PHTU-2 offers a high-impact, ABS plastic handle, and interchangeable RC2 microphone heads. Available with N/D767a, PL80a, N/D967, RE410, and RE510 microphone elements, the PHTU-2 delivers the best sound for any application. Consumer Alert Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
- Designed for House of Worship, Performance & Sports Venues, Pro Music, Stadium Systems, and other applications.
- ABS Resin body with interchangeable microphone heads
- User accessible on/off/mute switch
- Defeatable on/off switch
- 8 hour operation on one 9V battery
- Shure microphone compatibility
- PL80a and N/D967 microphones not available on HTU-2