Enables you to configure, manage, and personalize all aspects of a conference using the Microflex® Complete or DCS6000 conference systems.
SW6000 Conference Management Software enables you to configure, manage, and personalize all aspects of a conference using the Microflex Complete or DCS6000 conference systems. It provides all of the functionalities which are required for a typical conference or meeting, grouped according to similar functions:
Meeting and Agenda Management
Create meetings with multi-level agendas, set meeting modes/options, and configure an extensive range of reports on meeting details.
Control conference microphones, speech time, and name handling as well as mimic/synoptic diagrams of the room.
Participant Information and Roles
Create and maintain detailed information on participants and their roles/permissions, login procedures (ID card, PIN, etc.), messaging functions, and multi-language support requirements.
Controls and Interfaces
Set up interpretation parameters, connection to multiple rooms, import/export of agenda and participant information, as well as configuration of DCS6000 system components and third-party applications.
Applications Used by the Administrator, Chairman or Delegates
Includes one license each for CAA conference administrator application and CUA conference user application.
- Conference/meeting configuration with MXC or DCS6000 conference systems
- Microphone management in multiple modes, with list of speakers, requests to speak, and requests to reply
- Control of participant login modes, including PIN code or chip-card registration
- Management of participant profiles including name, title, role, permissions, etc.
- Multi-level agenda with linked documents and web links
- Mimic/synoptic room diagram for microphone control, attendance, and voting
- Voting control management (3-button or 5-button)
- Messaging between conference chairman, administrator, participants, and interpreters
- Configuration and control of interpretation
- Support for multi-language software screens
- Report generation and control of import/export of conference information
- Control of conferences in multiple rooms from one PC