The HD-EXT-USB-2000-C is a point-to-point signal extender for HDMI®, USB 2.0, RS-232, IR, and Ethernet signals. Analog audio input and/or output signals are also supported in combination with HDMI video. The HD-EXT-USB-2000-C is ideal for use with a single HD or UHD display device and USB camera to extend the signal wiring from an AV media source, computer, central equipment cabinet, or Crestron Mercury™ Tabletop Conference System.
The extender is composed of a compact transmitter and receiver pair, which may be installed up to 330 feet (100 meters) apart (depending on the video resolution and wire type). Video, audio, control, and LAN signals are all transported through a single CAT type cable (not included) using HDBaseT® technology.
Note: This product is not addressable from a control system and offers no programmable functionality. Ethernet, USB, CEC, IR, and RS-232 signals are simply passed through. The transmitter and receiver are intended to be used together and are not intended to be interfaced with other HDBaseT equipment.
- HDBaseT® Certified 4K Ultra HD signal extender
- Extends uncompressed digital video, audio, control, and LAN signals over a single CAT type twisted pair cable
- Supports cable lengths up to 330ft (100 m) depending on the video resolution and wire type
- Handles video resolutions up to 4K60 4:2:0 and 4K30 4:4:4
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Supports Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- Compatible with HDMI®, DVI, and DisplayPort Multimode sources
- Compatible with HDMI and DVI display devices
- Includes balanced and unbalanced stereo analog audio input and output
- Supports stereo analog audio embedding and de-embedding
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Passes CEC and EDID signals
- Extends 10/100 Ethernet, RS-232, and IR control signals
- Extends USB 2.0 signals in either direction (mode selectable)
- Low-profile surface mount design
- Universal 100-240V power pack included
- Ideal for use with Crestron Mercury™ systems