Enjoy seamless integration within your NEC display.
The Open Pluggable Specification (OPS) is the industry’s first standardized input, which increases flexibility for users of any digital signage application. This OPS single board computer features an Intel Core i5 3610ME 2.7 GHz CPU and was designed with display integration in mind. NEC’s N8000-8865 offers customers flexibility with a 320GB hard drive and Windows Embedded Standard 7. Used with select NEC displays’ expansion slots, this solution eliminates the need for an external PC, cabling, mounting and power supply. Featuring Intel’s robust CPU architecture and Intel vPro Technology with Keyboard-Video-Mouse redirection capabilities, IT administrators can run diagnostic tests, install upgrades, and view and control the digital display content remotely. This module has been optimized for reliable 1080p video playback and, with support for Windows OS, has the flexibility to run most third-party software and custom applications. These benefits make NEC’s OPS single board computer ideal for markets such as digital signage, quick service restaurants, education, medical, retail and rental staging.
- No external connections required. PC signal, audio and control signals all passed internally from display to OPS device.
- Seamless design provides for clean, hidden integration that eliminates the need for external components. Service can be performed while the display is still mounted, simplifying installation and reducing maintenance.
- 2.7GHz Intel Core i5 IvyBridge CPUprovides processing power for even the most demanding digital signage content
- True 1080P video with hardware assisted support for formats such as MPEG2, H.264 and WM9
- Small but powerful with an all-metal chassis make this an ideal solution for commercial applications requiring an integrated PC