The CHAT 150 connects to PCs for rich, full-duplex audio communications, and bridges the gap between portability and small conference room use with a larger form factor. The CHAT 150 can be used with many applications requiring two-way audio (VoIP softphones, web collaboration applications, instant messaging), connected with enterprise phone systems (ad-hoc bridging capabilities allow a USB/analog mix) or simply used as a large loudspeaker for audio playback. Three built-in microphones provide full 360-degree pickup with ClearOne’s powerful, legacy audio processing. The sleek design fits perfectly into the office or conference room for more natural, collaborative conversations. Breakout box options provide multiple connectivity options with enterprise telephone handsets, PCs and videoconferencing systems.
- Advanced ClearOne audio processing technologies deliver remarkably rich, full audio for natural, effortless conversation
- Three built-in microphones provide full 360-degree coverage up to 8 feet from device
- Continue to use call management features of existing phones, such as company phone directory audio bridges, etc., but replace poor-performance speaker phone capability of the handset with the superior quality of Chat 150
- Connect to phones regardless of line connection type - analog, digital VoIP
- Connect the Chat 150 to laptops and PCs via USB for hands-free audio for: VoIP softphones, instant messaging audio chats, web conferences
- Connect the Chat 150 to set-top and installed video conferencing systems for superior echo and noise cancellation and full duplex performance
- Use the speaker built in to the Chat 150 for far-end audio or disable it to use speaker system in the room