The Shure UA830 is a low-noise, in-line antenna amplifier. It is intended for remote-mounting antennas to a Shure Model UR4 or ULX receiver or Model UA845, or UA844 distribution amplifier in a large installation, effectively shortening the distance from the transmitters.
The unit receives power through its output port from the Shure receiver or distribution amplifier. When an antenna is remote-mounted, the UA830 amplifies the received radio signals to compensate for insertion loss in the coaxial cable. A gain selector switch adjusts for longer lengths of coaxial cable.
- Compatible with the Shure Model UR4 or ULX wireless microphone receiver and the Shure Model UA845, or UA844 Antenna Distribution System
- Mountable on supplied desk-/wall-mount or on a microphone stand
- Two-position gain selector switch to adjust for longer coaxial cable lengths (3 dB position for cables under 7 1/2 m [25 ft], 10 dB position for cables over 7 1/2 m [25 ft])
- Isolates antennas from cable interactions
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability