The HPX-600 / HydraPort® 6 Module Connection Ports is a modular AV table box for connecting mobile devices to projectors or displays in a conference room or classroom. This sleek, flush-mount table box is typically installed in a conference room or classroom table, featuring a uniquely-designed lid that conveniently opens in both directions to provide a clean, unobtrusive look.
No matter how you bring in your content - via HDMI, VGA, USB and other popular formats - you have access to the cable or connection you need, whenever you need it. The HydraPort Architectural Connectivity System uses simple, interchangeable modules to put together the exact future-proof configuration you need today and tomorrow.
- With 6 available modules, the HPX-600 is perfect for mid-sized rooms that need the capability to connect several different device types to the AV system, or to provide AC power to several different devices
- The HPX-600 is designed for any conference room, classroom or boardroom that requires the capability to connect several device types, with an unobtrusive style
- With the capability to accommodate AMX Metreau Keypads, the HPX-600 is ideal for large rooms that require an additional control interface at the table or lectern, or for small huddle spaces where the Metreau Keypads are the primary control interface
- Double Sided – To provide easy access, the HPX-1600 is double-sided and each side accommodates 8 AV or Data modules, 4 Power modules, 2 Keypad modules or any combination of these.
- Elegant and Unassuming – The cable ring allows HydraPort to retract flush with the table once connections have been made without crimping or binding any connected cables. The typical wire mess is concealed.
- Power for Everybody – The integrated IEC power inlet assembly easily connects to four different power modules providing international power support for virtually every country.
- Control The Room – Add Metreau® or Novara Keypad modules to add device, lighting, shade or climate control as well as initiate pre-programmed events – all from the HydraPort console.
- Simplifying the Installation – A sturdy, re-usable cutting template and router bits are available to simplify the process of cutting the table or lectern, ensuring a correct fit every time.