The V-LCD241MD-3G option includes the base unit with a pre-installed MD-3GE module providing an additional 3G/HD/SD-SDI input with loop-through. Marshall V-LCD241MD monitor provides excellent features in a 24-inch size. Straight-forward design with the most-used features built-in including waveform and audio bar overlays, loud speakers, programmable function buttons, three-color tally lights. Use on desktops or utilize a standard VESA mount.
DSLR RATIO ADJUSTMENT: Marshall's new DSLR RATIO ADJUSTMENT feature allows users to scale video that does not completely fill the monitor's screen when connected via HDMI in "Record" mode on certain Canon DSLRs. This new feature allows the user to scale their DSLR video output, fill the screen, and eliminate black pillar bars with a variety of options to choose from. The user has the option of choosing between NORMAL, 3:2, 16:9, and FULL SCREEN. The DSLR RATIO ADJUSTMENT feature can be programmed to one of the front panel's four-button presets for quick and easy access.
Waveform, Audio and Clip Guide displays: The new V-LCD71MD incorporates both a Waveform display and Stereo Audio bars. These may be displayed separately or together in any one of the four corners of the monitor. The Stereo Audio is de-embedded from either the HDMI input (8 channels) or from the optional 3GSDI input (16 channels). Any pair of the available channels may be selected for both the display and the Headphone Output.
The Zebra function (Clip Guide) is used to visually filter data on the screen that is under a Lower Threshold or over an Upper Threshold. Data on either side of the filters can be displayed with a custom color.
In the image above on the Right, the Lower Threshold has been set to 20 IRE (Red). This means that any part of the image UNDER 20 IRE will be "colored" in RED. Also, the Upper Threshold has been set to 90 IRE (Yellow). This means that any part of the image OVER 90 IRE will be "colored" in YELLOW.
- Full HD 1920x1080 display
- HDMI input/output standard
- Modular design allows addition of 3GSDI input
- Waveform monitor at the push of a button
- Audio meter bars overlay
- Built-in speakers and headphone jack
- Rugged 4-pin XLR power connector
- Three color (red, yellow, green) tally LED's
- Custom Pixel-to-Pixel Panning:
- The outer square represents the entire image and the inner grey box represents your current Pixel-to-Pixel selection
- Use the COLOR knob to move your selection LEFT and RIGHT
- Use the CONTRAST knob to enable the Input Crop function function to select the area of active video that you would like shown on the image display
- Select the desired Input by accessing the Adjust option below the main function:T knob to move your selection UP or DOWN
- Press the SELECT button or the ROTOMENU knob to lock in your selection
- Input Crop with auto Scaling:
- Use the BRIGHT knob to move the selection box UP and DOWN
- Use the COLOR knob to move the selection box LEFT and RIGHT
- Use the CONTRAST knob to move the right border LEFT and RIGHT
- Use the USER knob to move the bottom border UP and DOWN
- When you are satisfied with the position, press the SELECT button or press the BRIGHT knob to confirm your selection
- The new cropped selection will be displayed on the screen
- If your Aspect Ratio is set to AUTO, the monitor will select the closest aspect ratio to the dimensions of your customized Input
- User-Definable Function Buttons:
- Four user-definable function buttons on the front-panel allow quick access to numerous settings Including focus-assist, false color filter, aspect ratio, screen markers, monochrome mode, color temperature, delay mode, and more
- Adjustable Screen Markers:
- A variety of screen markers in 4:3, 16:9, and full screen modes allow accurate monitoring of the different aspect ratios used in broadcast environments
- User Markers allow for custom aspect ratio, cropping framing, now with a choice of four colors and variable width lines
- Stereo Headphone Output:
- 8 channels of audio from the HDMI input or 16 channels of audio from the HDSDI input are available for monitoring
- The headphones can monitor any pair from the available channels
- 6 Custom Configuration Presets:
- Six User Setting Presets allow the user to save six system configuration files for later recall when needed
- These configuration files will save 38 different parameters that can be adjusted by the user