Full-HD 3MOS AVCCAM hand-held camcorder, featuring a stylish and easy-to-handle design which captures native 1920 x 1080 resolution images and records in 1080/60p, 60i, 30p and 24p, as well as in standard definition (480/60i) in 60Hz. Also records video in the PH mode (average 21Mbps/Max 24Mbps), the HA mode (approximately 17Mbps), and the extended recording HE mode (approximately 6Mbps) as well as SD (at 9Mbps) shooters will find invaluable its wide 29.8mm to 357.6mm (35mm equivalent) 12x optical zoom lens with three independent adjustable rings for zoom, focus and iris for a wide viewing angle. Includes such desirable professional features as SMPTE time code/User Bite recording, and two wired remote control terminals (for zoom, focus, iris, REC start/stop controls). Standard professional interfaces include an HDMI output, USB 2.0 (mini B-type), multi AV output, and a built-in stereo or 5.1 Dolby Digital microphone. The camcorder features two locking XLR audio inputs with switches for mic/line, two RCA audio outputs. The camera can also record 2 channels of uncompressed audio.
The AC90 includes; a five-axis image stabilizer that dramatically improves stabilization for hand-held shooting; a 4K2K pixel shifting technology for a sharper image; and an Intelligent Zoom Auto that provides seamless digital zooming up to 25X magnification while minimizing decreases in resolution. The standard zoom length is 12X.
With two SD slots for continuous recording, the AC90 can record up to 12 hours on two 64GB SDB cards in PS mode. (There will be a skip in the video as it changes to the second card) The two slots can also be utilized for simultaneous back-up recording. Additionally the camera can be set up to record video on one card and the Stills on the second card.
- BSI (backside illumination) type 3mos image sensor
- Audio CH1/CH2 with individual level controls and input selection
- Remote terminals enable remote operation of iris, focus, zoom and Rec start/stop functions
- Handle grip contains both the record start/Stop button and a zoom speed control for the lens
- Still shots with 3MP resolution (Still shots can also be captured during video recording)
- Six present scene settings that can be freely changed to meet shooting style
- Seven programmable user buttons, three are actual buttons and the other four are on the LCD
- 2x, 5x and 10x digital zoom function
- Widescreen 115-million pixel 35-inch LCD color monitor that rotates 270 degrees
- F15 lens offers rendering good lowlight performance
- HD/SD Multi-Formats 60 Hz mode and 50 Hz model
- Large-capacity 5,400 mAh battery provides about 6 hrs of continuous shooting in PH mode