Enables run time adjustments of file-based assets with no perceivable quality difference.
Media retiming is flexible and intuitive with Kronos XF.
Kronos XF benefits from more than two decades of research and experience into the exacting demands of motion compensated interpolation. It couples this “know how” with the latest innovative image processing technique to provide a solution which offers the industry’s best image quality and pitch perfect audio. Dealing with the challenges of today’s complex media, Kronos XF seamlessly and transparently retimes media, creating time and money for Service Providers, Broadcasters and Content Owners.
Stunning images every time
Kronos XF benefits from SAM's world class Alchemist technology offering the very best in motion estimation, cadence processing and audio pitch correction.
Dealing with the challenges of today's complex media, Kronos XF seamlessly and transparently retimes media, creating time and money for Service Providers, Broadcasters and Content Owners.
Maximise revenue for your business
Promote other valuable content by generating additional air spots. Create media which fits a specific runtime without any perceived quality loss on the video or the audio.
Retime media to squeeze in additional adverts, promote other content and fit a specific playout schedule for international markets.
Flexible deployment with software and turnkey solutions
The versatile nature of the framework and it's products, such as Kronos XF, means it can run on relatively low end, cost effective infrastructure through to state of the art high end enterprise solutions.
Kronos XF is available as Professional and Enterprise level turnkey solutions, as well as software only. We can help you make an informed purchasing decision so you don't have to.
- Offering the best in motion compensated image performance
- Run time changes of up to +/-20% with audio pitch correction
- Increase revenue by creating more advert slots
- Supports constant re-time or re-time with protected segments
- Media retiming with no perceived difference in quality for video and audio, however complex the source
- Deploy it on commodity IT infrastructure from a single node to the cloud
- Simple integration via watch folders or standardized FIMS SOAP interface