The ATSC-SDI 4 is the first HDTV Tuner that features a native HD-SDI port, as well as MPEG2 and MPEG4 decoding. A professional HDTV tuner, the ATSC-SDI 4 is controllable via RS-232, IP, and IR commands. An onboard Web page enables remote Web control. A new menu-driven display simplifies setup, and a front-panel USB port makes firmware updates a snap. The new compact enclosure allows mounting of two tuners in a single rack space.
The integral HD-SDI output allows inclusion of 708/608 captioning, choice of AES stereo or AC-3 audio, and scaled output set to a constant 1080p, 1080i, 720p, or 480i resolution. The ASI port outputs the full MPEG stream, including all programs, audio options and data at native resolutions.
A universal TV tuner, the ATSC-SDI 4 can receive both analog and digital channels, in ATSC, NTSC, and clear QAM formats. Using an optional RF switcher, the tuner can switch between Antenna and Cable feeds.
- Tunes analog and digital channels in ATSC, NTSC, and clear QAM formats
- An HD-SDI port outputs the tuned program, with captioning and V-Chip data, scaled to a set resolution up to 1080p
- Component, and composite video ports, as well as stereo, and digital coax and TOSlink optical audio ports
- Dolby® 5.1 or PCM/Variable PCM digital audio formats for digital audio ports
- HD-SDI selectable to pass through Dolby 5.1 as AC-3 or decode to stereo AES audio
- Front-panel text and onscreen menus for tuner setup
- Web page for remote setup and control
- Supports dual Air/Cable tuning with optional RF switch
- 608 and 708 closed captioning embedded in SDI output
- Internal scaler displays all channels at selected resolution
- Rack-mountable in 1RU, two across
- Full ASCII 2-way RS-232/Telnet commands, AMX, Crestron, and RTI modules available, discrete IR and Wired IR commands
- RS-232 can be daisy-chained to control up to 9 tuners from a single RS-232 port, or control any number of tuners via Ethernet
- Field updatable for control and HD processing firmware via front and rear USB
- Meets RoHS and California energy-saving standards
- Includes HD2-RC IR remote and 12 VDC power supply
- Options for single and dual rack mounts, stereo mixer/amplifier, external RF-AB RF switch